Sunday, July 24, 2011

Mistakes

Setting: Gym Locker Room
Time: After gym around 9:00 a.m. 10 th grade.
People: Me, S, J, Extras.

*Changing after playing "Lacrosse" in gym*
S: "Olivia, I don't want this to seem creepy or anything... but your boobs, are HUGE."
Me: "Oh... Erm... Yes..."
J: "It's true..."
S: "Why don't you show them off more?"
Me: "Because I don't want to..."
I think to myself as I grab my bag out of the small locker, 'Why don't I show them off? Flaunt what you've got right? No... No, thats weird. Maybe if I only show a little bit. She'll like me more right?'So I pull my tank top down just a tiny tiny bit.

Sometimes I think to myself, 'Why do I do stupid things? Why do I let people influence me so much? Why couldn't I just do what I know is right? Where is my head?' And then I think of that poem I said over and over again when I was making a bracelet that kept breaking.

try, try, try again,
if at first you dont succeed,
try, try, try agian.

This time i'm going to do it right.

1 comment:

  1. you laughed when i asked my followers to join your blog. but now you have a new follower. who's laughing now?

    ReplyDelete