Friday, July 22, 2011

turquoise

I had a thought today, that left me flustered into the evening. And while sitting by a campfire with people I almost knew it was that random thought, that kept banging on my head like a woodpecker.

Someday I'm going to have big bird cages at my wedding, filled with exotic birds like Toucans and Parrots and Parakeets and then when I'm married I will let them all out and then ride on a lion with my husband in Africa.

When I told my mother this at a reception later that night, she told me she would not be attending my wedding.

Then later that night, when I was sitting by the campfire, I said to my friend, "Maybe we should go on a walk." Then I just disregarded the thought. And then she kept bothering me. Saying, "We should go on that walk now, we should go on a walk." So then, when we went on a walk they said, "We should go back now, we should go back." What do people want with me?

Wanna know a secret? THAT WASN'T EVEN THE THOUGHT.

Follow me, if you want to know more.

No comments:

Post a Comment