Monday, October 10, 2011

Lets get rich and give everybody nice sweaters!

f(x)=... something...

16 years.

Int. Vintage High School

Mr. Pepper

What would you say if this was due next time? We are going to do something fun today! I need you to fill in the empty seats in the rows and then we'll play a game!

[Grace turns to look at me as Henry stands up and walks to our side of the classroom]

Grace

I bet he's coming to sit by you!

Olivia

[Laughing, while hoping its true] Nah!

Henry

[Yelling] I call sitting by Olivia!

Olivia

[Smiles and laughs] Okay!!!

Directors commentary:
I like this story, it makes me feel special and everyone deserves to feel special right? I sure think so. To my two darling sisters, i'm happy you each found someone that makes you guys feel special. Love you guys.

1 comment: