Thursday, July 12, 2012

Come fly away! Come fly away! Come fly away with me!

Hello bloggers who don't read my blog anymore! I just wanted to pop in and say, "Hi!". Maybe I should write more... Can I get a "Yeehaw!"?? No? Fine then. Just go read Madeline's blog.

Washington
(17)

Olivia
I'll just play pocket planes now. It eases my troubled soul.

Abi
Meh meh meh! Let's take a walk on the beach.

Olivia
Must we? The wind in my hair and the sand between my toes? Ahh to dream again... Yes. A walk on the beach sounds pleasant. Want to come Mad?

Mad
No... I have... Things... To attend to... (as she reads from her book)

At the beach

Olivia
I'm on the beeeeaaacchhh looking for agates all of my time i've spent on them! Where have they all gone? Maybe I'm so wrong! I'll find a moonstone instead! (sung to the tune of "Pay phone")

Abi
Liv, sometimes your life, doesn't go quite as planned. When this happens to me, I say "Look world, this isn't what I planned!" and then I like to through a few punches, or gaze at the sea.

Olivia
I don't think that's exactly the case here abs. 

Director's Commentary:
This script is fictional this time. Except for pocket planes easing my troubled soul and annoying the heck out of me. What? What's that you say? I never said they annoyed the heck out of me? Well then. I'm saying it now. And also, Starbucks is a lifesaver and I love it. And sometimes life is tough and you feel like crying but it's for the better. There's a little bug crawling on the computer screen. At least I have a longer life span than it will eh? Well here's to you on your life! May the good times keep coming and the bad times move on as fast as they can! 
I'll blog again soon. Maybe.
Sincerely,
Director.

No comments:

Post a Comment