Thursday, August 30, 2012

Inner Musings

 
Olivia 1
 
I want that sweater....
 
 
Olivia 2
 
That sweater wants you just as much.
 
 
Olivia 1
 
I also want my hair colored.
 
 
Olivia 2
 
But how, will you afford both?
 
Olivia 1
 
I think i'll have to sacrifice the gas money. I need to save for college... but then again 70% is a hefty amount. Maybe I should go with 65%.....
 
Olivia 2
 
Ask your mom yo!
 
Olivia 1
 
Good Plan.
 
Olivia 2
 
Hey, i've got a question for you. Why is work so boing?
 
Olivia 1
 
Because there isnt anything to do.
 
Olivia 2
 
I wonder where Abi is.
 
Olivia 1
 
Why don't I wonder about Madeline for a change?
 
Olivia 2
 
No no. You already sent her a barn picture.
 
Olivia 1
 
This is much better than sitting here bored.
 
Olivia 2
 
Oh you are a silly girl.


No comments:

Post a Comment