Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Crossed all the lines.

A Story.
16 years old.

Int. Olivia's Home. Late afternoon.

Olivia

[Crying very hard. Its is almost impossible to understand what she is saying. In a sobbing outburst she yells.] Mom! I am too young for this!

Mom

I know. [Walks over and rubs Olivia's shoulders.] Someday, you'll look back at this and see how little it is, how it barely matters at all.

Olivia

[Still crying] Why does it have to hurt this bad? Why would anyone do this to me? [Thinking back to what Abi had said.] Why didnt you tell me this would happen?

Mom

Come on, lets go out to dinner. You can get your mind off of it and it'll be fine.

~~~
Int. Cafe rio. Evening.

Olivia

[Holding back tears.] You're right! I'll be fine. It's gonna be okay tomorrow. It will be all over tomorrow. I dont need to worry. It'll be just fine again!

Mom

See? It's just fine!

End Scene.

Director's Comentary:
When living in this moment. I think at the time I knew that it probably wouldnt be okay. For the first time in a while I think I cryed myself to sleep, while checking my phone over and over again.
Sometimes, while I write this blog I think to myself 'Am I a good blogger?' Well, I don't think so. But at least I have my three trusty followers. Even if two of them are my sisters.

No comments:

Post a Comment