Friday, August 12, 2011

Double A Batteries

The Voice

6 years old.

Int. Olivia's Bedroom. Early Afternoon.

[Olivia Sits in the small space beside her dresser crying, Madeline and Abi enter the room and wander over to Olivia.]

Madeline

Why are you crying?

Abi

Yeah.

Olivia

Because I dont know what my real voice sounds like! [All the while moving her voice up and down.] Like I know I have a voice for when we are playing Digimon, and I have a low voice sometimes! What is my real voice!

Madeline

Liv, i'm sure you'll find it sometime. Let's go play dolls.

Olivia

[still pouting] Okay...

End Scene.

Director's Comentary:
This is one of my fondest memories of when I was younger. Perhapse because the other ones have to do with being outside in the sprinklers, or by the slide, or Abi and me in our yellow swimming suits watching baby buddy dance around soaking wet in his little blue onesie.

No comments:

Post a Comment