Thursday, August 25, 2011

You're all I have, you're all I need.

Excerpts From Olivia's Day

Mid Day
Resteraunt

Will
[Olivia, Will, and Auldon, are out to lunch together, something funny has been said and they all laugh together at the thought. Will mumbles to himself] Best lunch ever.


Afternoon
Hallway

Auldon
Okay livi, so pretend I choke you right now! What would you do?

Olivia
Uh-

Will
[Cuts Olivia off.] I would beat you up!

Afternoon
Will's truck

Auldon
Okay I need to get out now!

Olivia
[Opens the door and slides out, letting Auldon leave.] Bye!

Auldon
Love you!

Olivia

Oh! [laughs] Love you too!

End Scene

Directors Commentary:
These boys are my two favorite people. If I didnt have them right now, I dont know where i'd be! My friend Norah and I actually have a plan to marry them and live side by side in beach houses in Washington. We came up with that a year ago and I am still holding onto that.

No comments:

Post a Comment