Tuesday, September 6, 2011

like a midnight sun, your the only one.

I want to hold your hand

16 years old.

Int. Backstage.

Cameron

[Grabs Olivia's hand, then drops it] You're hands are really dry. I'm guessing your boyfriend doesn't hold your hand a lot.

Olivia

[Confused, she looks at Ryan for support. He looks just as confused as she does.] erm... I don't have a boyfriend...

Bill

[Angry] Olivia!!! Stop talking! When its your turn to talk, i'll let you know! @*!$&.

Olivia

[Sighs. Looks at Ryan, who apears slightly more annoyed than she is.]

1 Week Later. After Performance
Int. Audience seating

Abi

Uh... liv? Your director is staring at you.

Olivia

[Looks up to the sound booth where Bill has been told he is not allowed to come out of. Bill is staring at Olivia. Olivia puts on her prize winning smile and gives him a gracious wave.] Oh my gosh that is so creepy. Lets just go.

End Scene.

Director's Comentary:
Not really a cherished memory. Something from a time capsul. But plays, scripts, and music are on my mind as I have an audition coming up. Wish me luck! I'm hoping I wont have another Thoroughly Modern experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment